Corporate and Foundation Relations
Make an outsize impact at MMC.
Marymount Manhattan College secures financial support from foundations, corporations, and government agencies whose interests correspond with the priorities and programs of the College. Foundation and corporate gifts to MMC have supported student scholarships, faculty projects, curriculum, facilities, and many other initiatives that enrich the college community.
Institutional Advancement staff prepares and submits grant proposals for institutional grants, upholds reporting requirements, and assists faculty in grant seeking and grant management.
Many alumni, parents, and friends have access to foundations and corporate giving programs through which they can direct support to MMC. Individuals who have suggestions about possible gift opportunities through private or corporate foundations should contact Valerie Marchesi, Director of Foundation Relations.
There are many ways for foundations and corporations to support Marymount Manhattan College:
- Underwriting scholarships for students with financial need;
- Serving as a sponsor of Annual Scholarship Benefit;
- Partnering with MMC on CityEdge, which helps prepare students for careers;
- Sponsoring performances at The Theresa Lang Theatre;
- Supporting an MMC special event; and
- Contributing to our Annual Fund, which ensures the continued sustainability and future impact of the College.
MMC looks forward to working with your organization to determine a giving platform that meets our respective goals. For more information, please contact: