The first semester of college can be tough. Everyone deserves a second chance.
MMC’s reSTART program allows students to get off to a fresh start and become college-ready. Maybe you need to improve your academic record, or maybe you’re ready to give college a second chance. Whatever the reason, we welcome you to be part of our community. With the reSTART program, you can earn up to 30 college credits to prove your academic ability. After completing just 12 credits in good standing, you can apply to become a matriculated student at MMC.
Please note that reSTART is a non-matriculating program and students are therefore not eligible for financial aid or housing in MMC residence halls until application and admission as a matriculated student.
- MMC Application or Common Application
- Admission Interview
- Official copy of high school or secondary school transcript with graduation date posted, GED score sheet, and diploma
- Transcripts from any and all accredited post-secondary institutions attended (must be official copy if planning to seek a degree at MMC in a future term)
- TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE if applying as an international student
- Judicial Record Form (only required if previously attended another college)