MMC’s College-wide Emergency Operations Plan defines an incident command structure that is designed to enable efficient, effective, and reliable emergency response.
There is a clearly designated Response Team that activates in the event of an emergency. The Response Team is comprised of the President, the Incident Commander, the Emergency Core Team (ECT), and the Enterprise Preparedness and Response Team (EPRT).
MMC’s Response Team has been activated since January 27, 2020 due to considerations and potential impacts related to COVID-19. Membership on this team is outlined below.
- Chief Diversity Officer and Title IX Coordinator
Emergency Core Team (ECT)
- Associate Director of Campus Safety (Safety Officer)
- AVP for Academic Administration (Logistics Section Chief)
- Executive Coordinator for the Office of the President (Planning Section Chief)
- AVP for Strategic Initiatives (Alternate Planning Section Chief)
- Vice President for Institutional Advancement (Public Information Officer)
- Assistant Director of Communications (Alternate PIO)
- Special Assistant to the President (Liaison Officer)
Associate Controller and Director of Finance (Finance and Admin Officer)
Enterprise Preparedness and Response Team (EPRT)
- AVP for Student Success and Engagement and Dean of Students
- Interim Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of the Faculty
- AVP for Student Success and Engagement
- Vice President for Finance and Administration/CFO
- Assistant Vice President for Human Resources
- Chief Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Officer/Title IX Coordinator
- Senior Director of IT Infrastructure and Operations
- Director of Facilities
- Director of the Counseling and Wellness Center
- Director of Residence Life
Director of Food Service
Questions for the Response Team? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.