Marymount Manhattan College aims to provide students with a residential experience that encourages student learning, growth, and community development.
Updated Information and Dates for the 2023-2024 Academic Year
- Residence halls will be operating at full-capacity, with each bedroom having 2-4 occupants.
- Our residence halls will be closed during the Winter Break session (December 21, 2023 - January 1, 2024). On or before December 21 at noon, all students will be required to vacate the residence halls. Students will have the option to return to housing for the January Term session at an additional cost. Students who are returning for the Spring 2024 semester do not need to move their belongings out of their room.
- January Term Housing begins Monday, January 1, 2024 at 12:00pm. As a reminder, the residence halls are closed to all students from December 21, 2023 - January 1, 2024. Students who would like to live in the residence halls during J-Term (January 1-25, 2024), will need to submit the January Term Housing Request Form, which will be available in late October 2023.
- Students moving back for the Spring 2024 semester, who are not living in the halls J-Term, can move back when the residence halls open on Thursday, January 25, 2024 at 9:00am.
Housing Information Continued
- Due to the high demand and limited supply of housing, room changes are unlikely to occur once the semester begins, and Marymount Manhattan College cannot guarantee an alternative space for students should there be a roommate dispute. If a resident chooses to move out, they will still be held to the Housing Contract.
- To expedite the move-in process, we recommend packing conservatively and only bringing necessary items to campus.
Marymount Manhattan College and The Office of Residence Life reserves the right to change and adapt the policies and the Housing Contract, at the College’s discretion, if it is deemed necessary to protect the safety of the community.
We look forward to welcoming you to our residence halls. If you are interested in applying for housing in the Fall, please see more detailed information here.