Our Residence Halls close on
December 21, 2023 at 12:00 pm for all students.
All students must leave the residence halls by
December 21, 2023 at 12:00 pm.
If you are returning as a MMC student for Spring 2024, you do not need to move your items out of your room.
If you are not returning as a MMC student for Spring of 2024, you must move all your items out of your room and complete a full check out.
Please check your MMC Email to stay up to date on closing information.
RA’s will be hosting closing floor meetings at the beginning of December, please check MMC Engage for your closing floor meeting date and time!
How to Check-Out:
- Sign Up for a check out time slot 24 hours in advance with your RA.
- Have the items you need for the break packed up and ready to go.
Make sure your space is clean.
- Take trash out.
- All dishes must be cleaned. No dirty dishes can be left.
- Look through your refrigerator and throw out any items that could get moldy/go bad over the break period.
- Meet your RA at your room at the start of your check out time slot.
- Walk through your room with your RA.
Turn in all your keys or ID Card to your RA.
- 55th students must turn in suite key, bedroom key, and mail key.
- FOUND Study-Turtle Bay students must turn in FOUND ID Card.
- Exit the building after turning in your keys and enjoy your break!
How to avoid improper check-out fees or additional fees:
- Sign up at least 24 hours in advance for a check out time slot.
- Do not change your check out time slot.
- Be ready to leave the building during your check out time slot.
- Turn in all of your keys or ID Card during your check out time slot.
- Clean your space.
- Make sure all items are out of the room.