Apply for MMC Housing
We are excited to welcome you to be a part of our residential campus community for the 2023-2024 Academic Year!
Application Schedules and Deadlines
Below you will find information about applying to live in the MMC Residence Halls!
This page has information for current students applying to live on campus for the 2023-2024 academic year, as well as new and transfer students applying to live on campus for the 2023-2024 academic year.
A non-refundable $500 housing deposit and housing application are required to secure a space in housing. As part of the housing application, you will also to sign the 2023-2024 Housing Contract, which obligates all students who submit their application to be financially responsible for their on-campus Housing for the entire academic year.
If you are a current student who is interested in Spring 2024 housing, please email Residencelife@mmm.edu to request access to the Spring 2024 housing application.
Please note: a $500 housing deposit is not required for J-Term Housing, but the $300/$400 is required. A $500 housing deposit is not required for Summer Housing.
Due to the limited amount of space within the residence halls, student housing is offered on a first-come, first-served basis with priority given to the students who have submitted their housing application and deposit before the deadlines outlined below.
- The Housing Contract is for one full academic year.
- Please be aware that you are committing to living on campus once you sign and submit it along with your application.
- Students who require a special accommodation must contact The Office of Disability Services to receive a special accommodation in housing.
The deadlines for submitting Housing Accommodation Requests are:
Fall Semester – June 1
- Accommodations submitted after Fall term assignments have been released may not be addressed until a week after move-in to assess availability.
- New residential Spring Semester students – January 1
- Summer Terms I and II – May 1
- Fall Semester – June 1