Apply for MMC Housing
We are excited to welcome you to be a part of our residential campus community for the 2022-2023 Academic Year!
Application Schedules and Deadlines
Below you will find information about applying to live in the MMC Residence Halls! This page has information for current students applying to live on campus for the Summer 2022 Terms as well as current and first-year/transfer students applying to live on campus for the 2022-2023 Academic Year!
A non-refundable housing deposit and housing application are required to secure a space in housing. (Please note: a housing deposit is not required for Summer Housing.) As part of the housing application, you will also to sign the 2022-2023 Housing Contract, which obligates all students who submit their application to be financially responsible for their on-campus Housing for the entire academic year.
Due to the limited amount of space within the residence halls, student housing is offered on a first-come, first-served basis with priority given to the students who have submitted their housing application and deposit before the deadlines outlined below.
New Students for the 2022-2023 Academic Year
- Housing applications for New (First-Year/Transfer) Students will be made available as early as May 2, 2022 and will remain open throughout the summer.
- A non-refundable housing deposit of $500 is due by June 2, 2022 Your deposit can be made via your admissions portal. If you are having difficulties submitting your Housing Deposit, please contact your Admissions Counselor.
- Housing applications are due on June 16, 2022. The application is available on MMC RESIDENCE once a student has received all of their MMC log-in credentials and email.
- Optional Roommate Groups must be formed on MMC RESIDENCE by June 30, 2022.
- Housing Assignments will be sent via email on Monday, July 25, 2022.
- First Year Move-In will take place August 27 and 28, 2022. Please see the Move-In Guides for more information about Move-In Weekend!
Continuing Students for the 2022-2023 Academic Year
- The 2022-2023 Housing application for all Continuing Students is now available!
- Housing applications are due on April 22, 2022.
- A non-refundable housing deposit is due by April 22, 2022 Your deposit can be made via MMC Connect. Please make sure to submit your deposit for the correct semester. If you need assistance making your housing deposit, please contact The Center for Student Services.
Room Selection for Continuing Students for the 2022-2023 Academic Year will occur
April 25-29, 2022.
- Any applications and/or deposits submitted after the deadline will be considered on a rolling basis. Both an application and a non-refundable deposit are required.
Move-In Day for Continuing Students is Saturday, September 3, 2022.
- Early move-in is not an option for Continuing Students unless you are a part of a Residence Life-approved Student Life/Academic Program.
Summer 2022 Terms I and II
- The Summer 2022 Housing Application is now open to all on-campus residents!
- MMC does not offering summer housing to non-MMC students.
You can access the application here. Summer Housing is in the 55
Street residence hall only. MMC summer residents cannot live in Cooper Square. There are two Summer Terms:
- Summer Term I – May 22 nd – June 25 th
- Summer Term II – June 26 th – July 30 th .
- You may apply for live in 55 th Street for just one of the two terms, or both.
- You do not need to be registered for Summer classes to live on campus during either Summer term, but you must be registered for Fall classes. The cost for on-campus Summer Housing is $1,350 per term for students registered for Summer classes and $1,650 per term for students not registered for Summer classes. Dining Dollars are not required for summer residents. As a reminder, MMC does not offer single rooms.
- Current on-campus students applying to live on campus for the Summer will be moving to a new room in 55 th Street. Residing in your current room over the summer is not an option. Students will work with Residence Life for a time to move to their new room sometime during the week of May 15 th . Summer Term II Housing ends on Saturday, July 30 th . There is no on-campus Housing option for students between July 30 th and Continuing Student Move-In on September 3 rd . Students must make their own arrangements during this time.
- The Summer 2022 Housing Application will be open until Thursday, April 14 th at 5:00pm. During this time, you can also begin forming Roommate Groups. The Room Selection process will occur the following week, April 18 th – 22 nd .
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd year students: $8,507 per semester
- 4+ year students: $8,265 per semester
- The above fees are for both the 55th Street and Cooper Square residence halls.
- Dining Dollars plan are required for all on-campus students.
- 2022 Summer Terms I & II
$1,350 per term for registered students
$1,650 per term for non-registered students
- The Housing Contract is for one full academic year.
- Please be aware that you are committing to living on campus once you sign and submit it along with your application.
- Students who require a special accommodation must contact The Office of Disability Services to receive a special accommodation in housing.
The deadlines for submitting Housing Accommodation Requests are:
Fall Semester – June 1
- Accommodations submitted after Fall term assignments have been released may not be addressed until a week after move-in to assess availability.
- New residential Spring Semester students – January 1 st
- Summer Terms I and II – May 1 st
- Fall Semester – June 1 st