Make an Appointment
You can schedule an appointment with a Career Counselor online through Career Connection! If you have never made an appointment online before, take a moment to see the step-by-step process below. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Step-By-Step Written Directions
1. Login to Career Connection using your MMC email and password.
2. On the upper right side, click on Counseling.
3. At the top of the page, click Request New Appointment.
4. Complete the form, select:
- Type of Appointment
- Date and Time range
- Counselor(s) you would like to meet with
- Meeting Type: In-Person or Virtual
- Day of the Week
- Click Check Availability.
5. Select the best day and time for your appointment by clicking on the Counselor’s name
6. In the pop-up, confirm the meeting type and enter a note about the appointment for the Counselor, then click on Submit Request to send the appointment request to the Career Counselor.
7. You have successfully submitted an appointment request and it will appear under your Requested Appointments on the main page of the Counseling and Calendar tab. You will receive an email confirmation when your appointment is confirmed by the Career Counselor. You can click the three dots next to the appointment to Reschedule or Cancel the appointment.