Career Launch Academy
Land the job or internship you want, without having connections or “the best” resume.
Whether you have zero or 200 professional contacts, Career Launch Academy will help you grow your network while building up your networking skills to help you land your next internship or job.
Career Launch Academy is a 28-day program that helps students develop strong networking skills. The program will help students develop new connections, reconnect with existing connections, learn how to set up and conduct Career Conversations, and how to turn those conversations into jobs or internships. Students will have access to Daily Online Microlearning Videos, a complete Workbook with templates, strategies, and tips, as well as Weekly Live Group Coaching Sessions with the Office of Career and Professional Development to provide feedback and answer questions during the program. The program will run in Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer .
Who Should Join:
- Motivated individuals seeking to improve their career opportunities and possibilities
- People who want to build their network but are unsure how
- Students looking to develop life-long skills that are essential to building a successful career
- People looking to explore the careers of their interests
- Students who lack self-confidence when it comes to their career
- Students who want to learn to overcome not having “the best” resume
- Students who feel beaten down by the online job application process
What You’ll Learn:
- How to identify professionals at the companies and/or organizations you’d love to work for, and exactly how to land a meeting with them
- How to reconnect with people you’ve met to inquire about their career and/or be introduced to people in their network
- Exactly what you need to do to prepare for one of these meetings
- How to effectively conduct the meeting, follow up, and keep the relationship alive
- How to turn that meeting into a job or internship
How the Program Works:
- Micro-Learning Coaching delivered via Text and Email with video advice and activities that take 10-15 minutes a few times each week
- Templates, Talk Tracks, Strategies, Tips, and Other Resources conveniently complied into a handy workbook
- Live Group Coaching via Video Chat once per week during the 28-day program (Four times total)
- A Private LinkedIn group available to students who complete all of the Micro-Learning to network with professionals and others who have completed the program across the country
|Session Dates||Deadline to Register for Session|
|January 2023 Session:
Tuesday, January 3 - Monday, January 30
|Sunday, December 18, 2022 by 11:59pm|
|Spring 2023 Session 1:
Monday, February 13 - Sunday, March 12
|Sunday, February 5, 2023 by 11:59pm|
|Spring 2023 Session 2:
Monday, April 3 - Sunday, April 30
|Sunday, March 26, 2023 by 11:59pm|
Click on the link below to register for a session.
For more information about Career Launch Academy, please contact the Office of Career and Professional Development at email@example.com.