Department of Psychology Student News: Summer 2015 Internships
Competitive Research Award Summer Internships (stipend supplemented)
1. Daisy Gallegos (left) – Comparison of brain tissue donation samples in Alzheimers patients in the US and UK. Nine week Moussa Kahen Internship Program; Mount Sinai’s Alzheimer Disease Research Center.
2. Particia Miraflor (right) – Laboratory of Dr. Tim Vartanian exploring infectious bacteria as a possible cause of Multiple Sclerosis. Student Research Internship in Multiple Sclerosis; Cornell Medical School, Multiple Sclerosis Research Center (Neurology).
Other Impressive Research Internships offsite this summer are listed below.
3. Saad Al Nassar (left) – Lab of Developmental Brain Plasticity and Cognition (Dr. Morishita Hiro at the Icahn School of Medicine).
4. Zane Younger (right) – Lab of Developmental Brain Plasticity and Cognition (Dr. Morishita Hiro at the Icahn School of Medicine).
5. Kristina Cechova (MMC alum) (left) – Clem Laboratory of Emotional Brain Plasticity (Dr. Clem Lucas at the Icahn School at Mount Sinai).