The programs in the Department of Natural Sciences prepare students to excel in a variety of fields in the biological, chemical, earth, and applied sciences. Review the course requirements for each of our majors and minors below, and check out the current course catalogue for more detail.
Take a virtual tour of our department and programs!
View the curriculum for the following programs:
- BS in Biology
- BS in Biomedical Sciences
- BS in Behavioral Neuroscience
- BA in Environmental Studies
- BA in Human Biology, Health and Society
- BS in Public Health
- Biology Post-Bac Curriculum