Apply for Financial Aid
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Eligibility requirements for most financial aid programs at MMC are listed here, though some programs may have additional requirements.
- To qualify for financial aid you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen, national, or permanent resident alien
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment, at least halftime, in a degree program
- Make satisfactory academic progress towards a degree
- Not be in default on a loan or owe a repayment on a previous financial aid award received at Marymount Manhattan College or any other institution
- Establish financial need
When Should I Apply?
You should submit your FAFSA on or after December 31 st for the upcoming academic year. Be sure to review the changes to the 2024-2025 FAFSA application on our FAFSA news page, and complete the form for the academic year you will attend. For example, Fall 2024 and Spring 2025 entrants complete the 2024-2025 FAFSA and Spring 2024 entrants complete the 2023-2024 FAFSA. To guarantee your eligibility for federal aid, including student and parent loans, the Office of Financial Aid must have your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file by February 1 if you’re enrolling in the Fall, or November 15 for the Spring. Apply early for maximum aid consideration. Marymount Manhattan College’s Federal School Code is 002769.