Apply for Financial Aid
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Eligibility requirements for most financial aid programs at MMC are listed here, though some programs may have additional requirements.
- To qualify for financial aid you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen, national, or permanent resident alien
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment, at least halftime, in a degree program
- Make satisfactory academic progress towards a degree
- Not be in default on a loan or owe a repayment on a previous financial aid award received at Marymount Manhattan College or any other institution
- Establish financial need
When Should I Apply?
You should submit your FAFSA on or after October 1, prior to the upcoming academic year for fall or spring entrance to college. Be sure to complete the FAFSA for the academic year you will attend. For example, Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 entrants complete the 2022-2023 FAFSA. To guarantee your eligibility for federal, including student and parent loans, the Office of Financial Aid must have your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file by December 1 if you’re enrolling in the Fall, or November 15 for the Spring. Apply early and keep in mind that the FAFSA uses prior-prior year tax return information for both you and your parent. Marymount Manhattan College’s Federal School Code is 002769.