Make a difference. Make an impact.
Due to the generosity of corporate and foundation gifts, MMC is able to provide students new and academically enriching opportunities. Whether through scholarship giving or supporting an academic lecture, the generosity of our corporate and foundation partners shapes Marymount Manhattan College and the quality education our students experience.
There are many ways for foundations and corporations to support Marymount Manhattan College:
- underwriting scholarships for students with financial need;
- serve as a sponsor of our President’s Medal Dinner, our annual scholarship fundraiser;
- sponsoring theatre, dance and music performances at The Theresa Lang Theatre;
- supporting an MMC lecture series;
- supporting the Division of the Sciences’ faculty-student collaborative science research;
- sponsoring a student festival;
- and, most importantly, contributing to our Annual Fund, which ensures the continued sustainability and future impact of the College.
Over 70% of our student body relies on financial aid, which they receive through endowed scholarships or current use scholarships.
Endowed scholarships, typically named for the donors who fund them, support generations of MMC students. They are individually managed within the College’s overall endowment fund. Every year, we use a percentage of the fund’s income and interest to underwrite the annual scholarship dinner.
With a gift of $25,000 or more, you can establish an endowed scholarship and fulfill it over a period of three to five years. See a list of our Endowed Scholarships.
For more information
If you are interested in learning more about Marymount Manhattan College and opportunities for foundation and corporate support, please contact: