NEW! The New ADP HR/Payroll Portal will provide employees with on-line access to valuable human resources and payroll information. Using it, you can:
- View your employee profile
- Make W4 elections, address changes, update emergency contact information, and update your direct deposit information.
- View your pay stubs
- Calculate potential changes in your check e.g. W-4, deductions or pay changes
This document contains useful information that will guide you through the login process and show you how to navigate the system. It also contains important information on how to enroll in benefits.
How do I log into the ADP HR/Payroll portal?
- To access the HR/Payroll Portal, you can click on the link below. You can also connect directly to the ADP HR/Payroll Portal site from your home PC at this Internet address: https://workforcenow.adp.com/
- You will be prompted to enter your User Name and Password on the login page.
- First time users will need to complete the new user registration.
What do I do after I log in?
Once you log in, you will see the ADP HR/Payroll Home Page with different areas that you can visit. From the Home Page:
- The Question and Answer section will assist you with some of the more common questions
- Quick Links will provide links to some important information for Staff and Faculty
- Company News and Announcements with keep you up to date with news pertaining to HR and payroll
- Under the Myself tab on top, you will find information pertaining to your pay, employment, benefits as well as personal information on record with the College