The Office of Career Services at MMC now participates in NACElink, a national web-based system that posts jobs, internships, and offers access to career materials for college students and graduates. We know that this system will facilitate your job/internship search and make it easier for you to connect with the MMC Career Services Office and potential employers. Please click one of the links below for login information.
Students may access the Career Connection through the MMC Portal Site. Current students are pre-registered by name and MMC email address. Click on the link above to access MMC Career Connection.
ATTENTION FIRST-TIME USERS: Once you are at the log-in screen for MMC Career Connection, click on the “Forgot Password” link then check your MMC email and follow the instructions to create a new password.
Once registered, you may begin searching the job and internship database, create and save resumes and cover letters and apply for jobs through the system or offline.
***In order to apply for positions you must upload your resume under the Documents section of the MMC Career Connection***
Once you have an account, please allow 2-3 days for your name to be registered in the system, then come back to this webpage. Click on the link to go to the MMCPortal, find the MMC Career Connection Link, retrieve your username and password, then visit the Career Connection site
Employers, please click on this link to access our MMC Career Connection to list your job opportunity.
MMC Career Connection Guidelines
To assist you with building your professional skills it should be understood that when you use services provided by the Career Services Office you must adhere to the following guidelines:
- All information found on my resume, unofficial transcript and Career Connection profile is up-to-date, truthful and accurate.
- I give permission to Career Services to provide my resume and other job search documents to prospective employers.
- I will honor all commitments to attend career and recruitment events or cancel my reservation prior to the event.
- I will exercise professional conduct during all career and recruiting activities.
- I will notify the employer in a timely manner of acceptance or non-acceptance of an internship or full-time offer, either verbally or in writing.
This website is only for current Marymount Manhattan College undergraduates and alumni. Students are expressly prohibited from sharing their accounts with anyone. It is the responsibility of students to ensure that their profile information is accurate and up to date. Students are also responsible for keeping interview appointments they make with employers and following through on commitments. Students who violate the terms of service or otherwise behave (in writing or in person) in a manner which jeopardizes Marymount Manhattan College’s reputation with employers may lose MMC Career Connection privileges. Use of your account is subject to Marymount Manhattan’s Computer Network Policy on computer users’ responsibilities. Marymount Manhattan’s Office of Career Services and NACElink/Symplicity do not screen, endorse or guarantee any job or internship posted on the MMC Career Connection.
Marymount Manhattan College and the Office of Career Services are committed to preserving the privacy of its students, alumni and employers regarding collection and access of electronic personal information. Computer systems for our job listing/resume database and on-campus recruiting services are developed and operated by our professional staff in partnership with the external organizations NACElink Network and Symplicity Corporation. By choosing to use this service, you agree that your academic information will be made available to organizations seeking applicants with your particular skills.
Marymount Manhattan College is a NACElink Career Services Manager (CSM) school and uses NACElink to provide a web-based system for job posting, resume database maintenance, registration and interview scheduling for its job seekers (students and alumni) and for the employers who recruit MMC students.
How will Marymount Manhattan College use personally identifiable information collected from MMC Career Connection?
- To enable employers to access and use various tools, features and functions of the NACElink/Symplicity system, such as posting jobs and interview schedules.
- To enable students/alumni to access and use various tools, features and functions of the NACElink/Symplicity system to review job postings, create, upload and submit resumes for jobs and utilize job search agents.
- To communicate with employers regarding use of NACElink/Symplicity and to inform students and alumni of events and activities associated with the OCS.
Marymount Manhattan College has associated itself with NACE and NACElink/Symplicity in order to provide improved career services to MMC students and alumni. Many of the provisions in this statement are based on representations made by NACE and NACElink/Symplicity. While MMC believes that NACE and NACElink/Symplicity provide a valuable service to our job seeking community, NACE and NACElink/Symplicity are not related to Marymount Manhattan College. Therefore, Marymount Manhattan College cannot guarantee nor does it otherwise accept responsibility for any portion of this statement that depends on NACE’s representations and its compliance with those representations.