Wherever your ambitions lie—in the sciences, business, arts, finance, or just about any other field—a foundation in Mathematics will equip you with skills that stand out.
Our liberal arts curriculum combines innovative and interdisciplinary course work that teaches students not only advanced mathematical skills, but also how to apply them to real world situations and subjects. Alongside courses in Calculus, Algebra, and Statistics, you’ll find Mathematics of Games & Puzzles and Cryptography.
TALLY THE RESULTS
All of our students develop a strong foundation in both analytical and quantitative skills. We train you to:
- Apply algorithms, as well as creativity and insight, to solve problems
- Construct sound mathematical proofs
- Communicate complex ideas clearly
- Use technology appropriately in solving problems
- Apply advanced mathematics to other disciplines