Get ready to begin your college experience!
fall semester Residential Student Move-iN
The Residence Life Office will email you a building assignment, move-in guide, and roommate information during the summer
First-year Students - Friday, August 26 to 27
Transfer Students - Tuesday, August 29
Welcome week will take place Monday, August 28 to September 1 , 2017 . The first day of class will commence on Tuesday, September 5.
Things You Should Know
- Everyone is required to show identification upon entering all campus buildings. Commuter students will get their MMC ID cards on the first day of Orientation.
- Smoking is not permitted in any MMC building or adjacent to the buildings. Look for designated smoking areas away from MMC buildings.
- You should bring a cell phone. You will also be asked to supply the College with your cell number so it can be entered into the database for emergency alerts. Text messages are sent only in case of emergency.
- All residence halls have wireless Internet and you will have a college e-mail. Help desk assistance is available to students who need help to connect their computers to the campus network.
- Lost & Found is located at Campus Safety & Security. If you misplace at item while at MMC, inquire with the security desk in the Main Building.
- For information about Orientation, contact the Student Development & Activities Office, 212-774-0788.
For all important dates, see our Academic Calendar.
Feel free to call the office at (212) 774-0788 or email us at email@example.com.