Students from all over the country, and the world, apply each year to begin their college career at MMC. We hope you will be one of them.
You are a first-year applicant if:
- Currently enrolled in high school with no college credits; or
- Currently enrolled in high school with dual enrollment college credits; or
- Graduated from high school with no earned college credits; and
- Have never attended MMC (if you previously attended MMC, see Re-admit process)
You are encouraged to apply for admission only when you feel most qualified based on the highest SAT or ACT score (we superscore using your highest scores of all test sections), GPA, and other factors that strengthen their candidacy. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Students taking the SAT from March 2016 forward must assure all subscores of the new SAT are included. Scores sent directly from the College Board will include the subscores, but SAT scores printed on transcripts without the subscores will not complete an application for review.
- MMC Application or Common Application
- Official high school or secondary school transcript or Certificate of High School Equivalency (home schooled students must fulfill specific requirements)
- SAT I and/or ACT scores (MMC code is 2405 for SAT and 2811 for ACT)
- Two recommendations
- Essay (250-500 words, topics listed on the application)
- $60 non-refundable application fee
Proof of high school graduation must be submitted before you will be approved to begin class. There are no exceptions to this requirement regardless of traditional or homeschool method of instruction. One of the following is required.
- Official State-certified High School Diploma
- GED/TASC/Certificate of High School Equivalency Exam Completion