Students from all over the country, and the world, apply each year to begin their college career at MMC. We hope you will be one of them.
You are a first-year applicant if:
- Currently enrolled in high school with no college credits; or
- Currently enrolled in high school with dual enrollment college credits; or
- Graduated from high school with no earned college credits; and
- Have never attended MMC (if you previously attended MMC, see Re-admit process)
You are encouraged to apply for admission only when you feel most qualified based on the highest SAT or ACT score (we superscore using your highest scores of all test sections), GPA, and other factors that strengthen their candidacy. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Students taking the SAT from March 2016 forward must assure all subscores of the new SAT are included. Scores sent directly from the College Board will include the subscores, but SAT scores printed on transcripts without the subscores will not complete an application for review.
- MMC Application or Common Application
- Official high school or secondary school transcript or Certificate of High School Equivalency (homeschooled students must fulfill specific requirements)
- SAT I and/or ACT scores (MMC code is 2405 for SAT and 2811 for ACT)
- Two recommendations
- Essay (250-500 words, topics listed on the application)
- $60 non-refundable application fee
International first-year students should refer to the international applicant information
Proof of high school graduation must be submitted by one of the following:
- Official State-certified High School Diploma
- GED/TASC/Certificate of High School Equivalency Exam Completion
Homeschooled students must meet the following requirements:
- Homeschool final transcript and homeschool diploma submitted as proof of graduation; otherwise the GED/TASC/Certificate of High School Equivalency Exam required
- NY residents must pass the TASC Exam or an Ability-to-Benefit (ATB) exam to qualify for NY State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) funds